For optimal roommate pairings please tell us about yourself. IE: sleep and study habits, approach to cleanliness, sports you play/watch, music likes, anything else to describe you!: (optional)
List Residence Hall Preference #1-6
A Dorm* B Dorm* East Dorm* West(A) Dorm* West(B) Dorm* West Apartment*(Limited Availability)
* All Residence Halls are networked and have cable television access. All Residence Hall rooms are Non-Smoking!
Check this box to view the Housing Deposit Policy:
In order for this application to be processed, it must be accompanied by a $300 housing deposit.
The Housing Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE if cancellation or deferral notice is not given 30 days prior to the opening of the residence halls for requested semester. Your request for housing will not be considered unless deposit is received. Priority is given by “receipt date of housing deposit.” Official acceptance is not required before applying for housing.
The housing deposit will be kept on record with our Finance & Accounting Department until you no longer live on-campus. This deposit will be forfeited if there is any damage to the residence hall room that you are assigned. This deposit will also be forfeited if you do not officially check-out with your Resident Assistant for your area or the Housing Services Office before you leave campus.
If there is any change in your housing request after submission of application, i.e., semester, address, cancellation, etc., it is your responsibility to contact the Housing Services Office directly to indicate change.
Please keep in mind the following items:
1) There is a mandatory buy-in, per semester, for the meal plan declining balance system.
2) There is NO COOKING in the residence halls. See terms and conditions of occupancy for violation penalties.
3) Housing deposit WILL NOT be refunded if you do not give cancellation or deferral notice before the cancellation deadline.
4) Quiet hours are generally observed after 10:00 pm during the week (Sunday-Wednesday) and after 1:00 am on weekends (Thursday through Saturday). Please view the Terms and Conditions of occupancy for violation penalties.
These conditions are binding for this and any following semesters for which you contract to live on-campus. Room and meal plan charges are subject to change. You will be held responsible for the charges outlined in the housing contract. Make sure you read this contract thoroughly once it is received and before signing.